I think this covid shit has finally worn me down. I’ve not been visited by many delights — or maybe I have and I have not recognized them. I’ve been sad and angry many of these days, although there have been a few bright spots.
In no particular order some contenders for delights:
- Andrew and Alex joined us for Superbowl Sunday and a chili dinner (and a Zoom chat with Alex’s folks)
- I’ve had some nice chats with Clare
- We met with some friendly folks from a landscaping company about our backyard.
- The temperature got to 50° one day
- The snow was pretty one day with 2-inch flakes
- I think I am starting to like tofu
- Orange Blossom
- Old Fashioned
- Netflix binges:
- Emily in Paris
- Firefly Lane
- Finished The Elegance of the Hedgehog
- Started and finished Firefly Lane